Our road shows are tailor-made one-on-one briefings and round tables adapted to the client’s needs in terms of investors search.
- One-on-one meetings, determined by investor interest, will take place at the meeting venue or at investors' offices. Prior to these individual meetings, investors will be provided with comprehensive company research material.
- Round table discussions (group presentations) are held in the most famous hotel and/or conference room in each city. They are performed during lunch, dinner or breakfast depending on the particular schedule.
Our company will assist you in creating target lists, pitching meetings and setting up itineraries to meet with existing and potential analysts and investors, efficiently organizing management’s time. We help you create a geographically diversified investor base.
Our services include:
- Introducing clients to potential investors
- Pre-selecting of investors to optimize the outcome of the meetings
- Setting up meeting with current or potential new investors
- Organizing the schedule of meetings with investors
- Running the logistics of the road-show
- Assisting the client in preparing the presentation materials
- Providing investors with a Company IR materials prior to meeting
- Accompanying companies on the road-show
- Providing pre- and post-meeting feedback from the investors
- Media Coverage